Amelia Powers Gardner
Co-Founder / Board Chair
- Over 15 years of corporate consulting experience; including business plans of $300M+
- Nationally recognized leader of technology innovation in local government
- Skilled at leading teams through complex projects
- 2020 Top Driver, Doers, and Dreamers –
- 2021 40 under 40 – Business Q Magazine
- 2020 Outstanding Leader – Government Blockchain Association
- First Female Utah County Commissioner
- First Female Utah County Clerk/Auditor
Co-Founder / COO
- Over 40 years of experience in the software development industry
- Has held several Executive sales, product management and consulting positions in IT industry.
- Focused on new product and early phase technology sales with customer acquisition and revenue growth as key metrics for success.
- Participated in several early phase technology solutions , IPOs and mergers and acquisitions.
- Experienced the tech revolution firsthand.
Josh Daniels, JD
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- Over 12 years of experience in public policy and regulatory compliance, including congressional staff, local government, think tank and private sector lobbying
- Background in law, economics, public policy and quantitative analytics
- US Marine – Operation Iraqi Freedom, Fallujah 2007-08.
- Awarded the Navy & Marine Corps Achievement Medal
- BS in Political Science from BYU
- JD from University of Houston
- 2020 Drivers, Doers, and Dreamers – GovTech Magazine
Chief Technology Officer
- Seasoned Technology Professional with over 30 years experience in System Administration, Software Development and Engineering Management
- Has led teams in Marketing, Communications, Machine Learning, Big Data, Web Development, Mobile Development, DevOps, CloudOps, and System Administration
- Has served as a school board member and a school board chair
- Co-inventor on patent 10,809,698
- Over 20 years of election admin experience in state & county elections
- Led the Vote By Mail Implementation for the State of Utah
- Improved Utah County elections from worst in the state to a national leader
- Recognized national elections leader
- Clearing House award in Technology and Security from the Federal Elections Assistance Commission
- As a skilled leader, she has led many diverse teams through high pressure and high stakes situations.
Chris Ford, MBA
Director of Sales
- Decades of sales, marketing, and development experience
- Accomplished sales leader, manager, and mentor in Government, Healthcare, Insurance and Financial Services industries
- Crain’s Chicago Business Top 10 List for IT Consulting Managers
- Combined 40 years of progressive IT sales, channel sales management and P&L experience
- MBA in B2B Marketing, Illinois Institute of Technology
Advisory Board Chair
- Blockchain industry expert
- Assisted to pass Utah’s Legal Tender Act in 2011, where they monetized gold and silver as currency
- Has been working in the cryptocurrency industry since 2014
- CRO at Ubitquity – Pioneers in blockchain in real estate industries, providing Blockchain as a service
- CEO at DVO Consulting – Development shop which specializes in Big Data and cybersecurity projects supporting federal agencies